The Crenshaw County School Systems English Learners (EL) Program provides equitable and quality education for all children who are English Learners. Through effective English language instruction all children will have the opportunity to acquire English proficiency so they can achieve the state’s academic content and student academic achievement standards.
• Ensure educational access and equal opportunity for EL students
• Ensure appropriate placement of EL students
• Support academic success of EL students
• Empower parents of EL students
• Promote understanding of other languages and cultures
• Build self-confidence of EL students in order for them to interact successfully with peers in all environments